Re: [Harp-L] New fender amp coming soon.

Mojo Red wrote:

I like the idea of combining 12" and 10" speakers in a single unit, thus offering 22" of speakersurface (pushing lots of air) and the abilty to use the nice sweet mid/upper tonal palatte of a 10" speaker with the huge bottom end of a 12" speaker.

Scott's amp delivers a gigantic tonal palatte that
I love.

Also, my ultimate amp should be able to be
compatable with a wide range of mics. Not just
compatible, but it should be able to allow
different mics to sound their best in this dream
rig. In other words, my nastiest bullet should honk
like a Christmas goose, and my clean SM-57 should
be able to produce the creamiest butteriest tones.

Lastly, my ideal amp would have the ability to go
from clean to nasty without a lot of hassle.
Perhaps 2 inputs could be used. And dialing in
great tone should not be difficult. There should be
a wide range of tonal qualities to choose from.

Sounds like my 1962 Gibson GA-30RVT Invader. ;-)

Russ