[Harp-L] Zoom H4 - Any sound files?

Hi,

I'd like to ask those who own Zoom H4 to comment on whether it picks up the sound well from the distance of some 15 feet, and what about 30 feet? I often attend purely acoustic conserts with my daughter - mostly piano/violine/vocal/strings set up. Just wondering if I'd be successful in recording a relatively - comparing to a regular tape recorder with the mic - decent files.

Can someone share his/her MP3 sound samples - from tracks recorded with Zoom H4?

Best,

Alex