Re: [Harp-L] New fender amp coming soon.

On 2/8/07, Chris Michalek <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:<Snip>

I ask you what you're looking for in the ultimate blues harp amp.

My "ultimate" would defy the laws of physics and economics. However, in a practical vain, what I would like to see would be early breakup, Low and HiZ input, effects loop, medium size. I would pretty much echo what Gary H. said. Except for the solid state comment. I do not think the industry can deliver that at this time.