Re: [Harp-L] Great Lee Oscar video

See?  This is one reason that I love this list. I'd never made any effort to
know anything about Lee - and I'd been very successful in avoiding him. All
I knew was the harps. So I clicked on these links - damn what a cool, unique
voice, and great command of the instrument. Man, what a jazzy ear he
has...and funky, and.........

Thanks for the link. I'll make myself less of a stranger to Lee's work.
Where should I begin?  Thanks!

- Blake