[Harp-L] Playing harmonica in a rack

Playing harmonica in a rack No Serious players, I beg to disagree. Jimmy Reed wasn't serious! He started a whole jaundre.
Slim Harp wasn't;'to serious Come on.

Now, let me tell about two serious players who play "in a rack" Ray Boneville Canadian (sometimes Arkansas)
Ray is a very bluesy player who plays great rhythm and slide guitar as well.

http://www.raybonneville.com/index.html

Jonathan Edwards. You may remember he had a commercial hit with "Sunshine" in 1971 but he plays very soulful bluesy harp and he is a great singer

http://www.jonathanedwards.net/_pages/index.php

I ask you to give them both a listen