Re: [Harp-L] "Death Bed Repentance"

In a message dated 2/7/2007 11:58:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
amaccana@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Now for  a slightly embarrassing question: If bending is a prerequisite of
the  "serious would be harp player" does having a dental plate inhibit or
rule  out the possibility of aquiring this skill?
Beannachtaí
Aongus Mac  Cana

I'm counting on what I was  told on here about 2 months ago. No it doesn't
but if I were you I try it both  ways to see which is easiest. I get dentures in
about 2 weeks and haven't played  much in a few months. If it makes it harder
to bend with dentures I'll be known  as Gumby the no toofed harp player
'cause not playing is completely out of the  question. Welcome back to the in crowd.
(clicking my fingers with a goatee and shades on sayin'.......Like crazy
man.......Like wow.....cool daddy)
            Randy