[Harp-L] Richard Hunter "Paris Boogie" in Broadjam.com Modern Blues Top 10

I've been informed by Broadjam, for the second time in two weeks, that my New Orleans-flavored blues "Paris Boogie" is in the Broadjam Modern Blues Top 10--meaning that reviewers are rating it highly enough to put it there.

If you haven't heard "Paris Boogie" yet, you can hear it (and a lot of my other recent mp3s) at:
http://www.broadjam.com/rhunter

The very prominent harmonica parts for this piece were recorded through a Digitech RP200 using one of my patch setups, with very little after-the-fact processing, so it's a good example of an amp modeler sound.

Also of potential interest is that most of the harp parts, including the lead, were recorded on a Natural Minor harp in 2nd position.  I chose this harp specifically because the heavy bend on the draw 5 reed--which is really the hook for this piece--sounded SO much nastier in this tuning, because the whole step between the inhale 5 and exhale 5 reeds allows for a much deeper bend.

Regards, Richard Hunter