Re: [Harp-L] Was Harmonica Player vs Harp Player

Hi,

In the John Popper discussion yesterday on harp-l, I didn't mean to
misinterpret/misrepresent Winslow's comments (when I said "almost
random, using patterns"), nor come off as disrespectful to JP.  I
haven't heard all that much of his playing, and what I did hear wasn't
exactly my cup of tea, but he certainly plays the socks off me and
most players in the speed department - and is immediately recognisable
for what he does and is very successful.  We all use patterns, as one
harp-l'er mentioned.  JP does it to spectacular effect.

You have to admire someone that can split the harmonica community in
two and sell bucketloads of records at the same time.

Eugene