[Harp-L] p'p'p'Popper

Yeah, John Popper,,p'p'p'Popper
He's a real chart topper, a real show stopper
p'p'p'Popper

P'p'p'Popper, he ain't no robber
He's just a bopper
Earned his reputation like a jobber
He's got his thing,,just like Joe Cocker
He's a rocker,,He's a clocker
Speedy on the harp, don't be a mocker, mother focker
May not be my thing, but he's a real tick-tocker

p'p'p'Popper,,p'p'p'Popper
You say he's slopper,,not so proper,,
Not like Jason, Rod or Norton he's a hawker,,
Slippin' up on fame and fortune like a stalker
Well I differ though I'm nothin' but a mopper
Cleanin' floors and bathroom doors I'm just a lurker
But I listen and I know that John's a worker,,not a jerker
What he got he earned legit, like a surgeon
His talent's mergin' with the main stream like a virgin,,
Something new for all to see
Showing some what they can be
As his popu-la-ri-ty continues surgin'
Cuz the fans they are urgin'
While the naysayers are regurgin'
(cuz they don't like his version and the fact that his notes are like immersion (Maybe they're Persian?!))

p'p'p'Popper
p'p'p'Popper
A real show stopper
A real chart topper