[Harp-L] The Versus Factor

While personally I can't summon up the energy to care about John Popper one
way or the other, I feel that some kind of Self-Pity Alert should be sounded
for  recent debaters on both sides of the aisle...Guys: neither John Popper,
his  fans, his critics, or his cardiologist have any effect at all or your own
playing, critical response, or band-histories.  Relax.  Breathe.   You can
rest easy in the knowledge that this subject has been exhausted, not  once but
many, many times.

Peace and Respect
Johnny T