[Harp-L] Terry McMillan Passing Away

I just read on the Steel Guitar forum that our Terry McMillian, of Nashville Tn. has passed away.
One's not familiar with the name has surely heard his harp work on so so many top recording  artists today. Ray Charles, Neil Young, The Judds, Larry Carlton, Dolly Parton, Shania Twain and too many to mention. If he wasn't playing the harp , he was heard on his percussions.
Cardiac arrest and pneumonia is what took his life.

Jerl Welch
dfwhoot@xxxxxxxxx
www.hoottexas.com
http://myspace.com/jerlwelch