[Harp-L] maybe august Chicago gig coming up

Hey list,

Not sure of the etiquette of announcing gigs on the list, but my band,  maybe
august, has a show  coming up in Chicago I'd like to plug. We  LOVE Chicago &
we'd like to get a crowd out for this show. How shameless is  that!
We'll be playing with a cool band called the Ragbirds at Wisefools Pub in
Lincoln Park on Sat., Feb 10. We go on about 10 p.m.
Someone will let me know if I'm not supposed to plug gigs here!
Later,
Rosco

_buy CDs, sample music:CD Baby: maybe  august_
(http://cdbaby.com/cd/maybeaugust)
_www.myspace.com/maybeaugust_ (http://www.myspace.com/maybeaugust)
_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)