Re: [Harp-L] harmonica infidelity

In a message dated 2/2/2007 7:38:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tinus@xxxxxxx writes:

       I feel sooo grateful for the open  relationship my harps and I have.
Having grown up some in the free love period  of the 60's we have learned to
give and except which ever comes along. I know  this may sound kind of like we
have no morals but we're all adults. Harp  swinging is a way of life and people
shouldn't be judgmental.
          Peace and Free  harp lovin'
               Randy

>  Every time I play the G harp, I feel like I'm cheating on my
> C  harp--is this
> normal?

Yes completely normal, I've had that  ever since I started playing.
Recently I started double timing my c harp  with a Bb harmonica But I can
only play it for a couple of minutes before  shame drives me back to the
c  harp.

Tinus
http://www.tenhole.com
http://www.overblow.com