Re: [Harp-L] harmonica infidelity

Well, you know...

If I were you I'd put my qualms aside and go for all the hot ten-holes I can find ! Play an A, play a Bb ! Heck, even play an F#... Once you've tasted the diversity, you 'll start getting kinky, you'll try wood, you'll try plastic, you'll try metal, even Titanium...

They may consider you a jerk, but life's too short. Carpe Diem, my friend !

Ben

I got my first G harp a few weeks ago. Other than this, I only have a C
harp (which I've been playing devotedly for 6 months now).

Every time I play the G harp, I feel like I'm cheating on my C harp--is
this normal?

I was also very disappointed to find The Kama Sutra has no information
regarding harp positions...

It's been a long week,
Marc Molino