Re: [Harp-L] Train Time tab by CREAM... does it exist??? Please Help!!!

In a message dated 2/1/07 4:56:28 PM, winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Why not just pick an A-harp and jam along with the record? After awhile
> you'll start to find the licks.
>
> Been a long time since I listened to it, but it doesn't strike me as
> something all that easy to tab, but it does strike me as something you
> could find by ear. Takes some experimenting, but it'd yield a lot of
> general learning and be quite worthwhile.
>
> Wow, this thread brings back some memories. Train Time is the first song I
learned on the harp. It was 1971. I bought a harp from a friend for 5 bucks my
senior year in high school. I saw him a week later and had learned the song in
it's entirety. By the end of the school year I jammed with Barry Melton and
the Fish on a cruise of SF Bay for senior grad night.
Doug