[Harp-L] Re:Sonny Jr 410

I have decided to continue the 410 exactly as it is. I will do limited  runs,
you may have to wait a bit, as I have my investment in the Cruncher.  Having
to buy large quantities of parts for amps can stretch you out. I will try  and
price it within a couple hundred dollars of the other higher quality amps.
The lacquer exterior is extremely tedious and will last for many years to come.
 I appreciate your comments and support. SJ