Re: [Harp-L] Re: Gus

Wow, I  was going to ask if anybody knew "My Friend." A guitar player I was
working  with showed me the chords to that and I play it just about every day
on the  guitar to warm up. I vaguely remember it on one of his Experience
albums (I  think). I just wasn't aware of it having a harp on it. What album was
this on?  Does he do it in G? I just gotta go on and work it up.

        Off to search for words

                  Randy
                BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 12/28/2007 10:49:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,