[Harp-L] Feedback Eliminator

I use a Sabine Solo 610 (1/4" inputs) or an 820 (XLR). They work
really great...and I got them very cheaply on eBay (usually under $50
- sells new online for $300.00). There is an 820 on ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140192723478

Behringer makes something similar for under $100 new online (I think
it is called the Shark), with more functions in addition to
feedback...but I don't think the quality is close to Sabine's.

- Robert
(aka, RawHarp)

Looking for last minute shopping deals?