[Harp-L] Johnny Bishop Customs

Well, that reply wasn't due for this list, but here's my review of Johnny's custom harp that I just got. It's a great harp, with easy response and plenty of volume. His price is very affordable, and his production time is nice and short. I hope some of our listers will give him a try. I like to support our techs. Out-of-the-box harmonicas are getting expensive and I have saved a bundle with customs. They last and last, without repair and pay for themselves, not to mention how much easier they are to work with.
I don't do any work on my own and am greatly indebted to techs like Johnny B., Bob Meehan, Mike Easton and Tim Moyer, for the excellent work that they do. I have no affiliation with Johnny Bishop. I'm just a satisfied customer! Mike