From: James <wasabileo@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 8:59:34 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] "Goodbye Porkpie Hat" Diatonic

Greetings and Happy Hilidays to everyone. I ma grteful for all of the suggestions and sharing on this site.
I am a Diatonic player who is trying to asorb some of the Howard Levy School - (I use that pharse for lack of a better word) has anyone attempted the Charles Mingus tune "Goodbye Pork Pie Hat" ona diatonic. I am using a Golden Melody G and playing in A minor attempting overblows which I haven't fully mastered. As always I appreciate anyones suggesitons. Thank you all
James Leo

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (3.1.0.14 - 9.117.004).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.187)
Database version: 5.08840
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/