Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 07:18:56 -0500
From: jeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Happy Holidays and Thank ALL of YOU.........
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

I just wanted to THANK all of my friends and customers for all the support
I've received during the past year.  It has truely been a blast. There have
been a few bumps in the road during the past year, but I must say that it's
been a hell of a fun time and I am most thankful for each of you.

I went to my first SPAH convention this year........what a great time.  I
hit the ground knowing ABSOLUTELY nobody and I was lucky enough to be
waiting for a shuttle ride to the hotel and met Warren Bee......he welcomed
me like we were old friends and made me feel right at home.  Thanks
Warren.........

It was touch and go weather I was even going to be able to attend the
convention due to some health issues with my mother, but I was able to get
out at the last moment and I wasn't able to plan ahead for a both but Tom
Stryker, Gene, and so many others accomidated me at the last moment.  Thank
you ALL.

Rupert was kind enough to make room from me next to his spot and again made
me feel like we were old friends.  Thanks Rupert.

I could go on about each person that touched my life during the past year
but this note would never end.

Again, Thanks to ALL and have a happy and safe Holiday Season.

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey Spoor    Owner/Maker
317-894-8699 Shop