[Harp-L] Essay on Little Walter switching positions

Hi there!

Just a quick note to suggest a look at this extensive essay wrote by fellow harp player Billy Blue on LW's switching positions: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=120696645&blogID=337438730. I guess we all have noticed his changing harps here and there, but afaik no one has ever put down in (virtual) ink&paper such a comprehensive compilation of examples...

On a side anote, last weekend a bunch of friends and myself performed an A-B-C amp test with a SJ410, Harpking (410) and standard 59Bassman RI. Initially thought to be cross-tested with vintage crystal, ceramic, CM, CR and dynamic mics, plus some other amps including a Masco PA head, Kalamazoo, Gibson, etc., only the crystal, ceramic and CM were finally tested, before we all ended up sending the serious test to hell and start jamming along with the various amps&mics and some guitar players who joined us...;P I hope I can soon sit down and calmly write down the results. I'll let you know about it as soon as I got it. You can see a pic of the whole gear set here: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e267/bluesharp/Gerona%20amp%20test/DSCN2824.jpg

Regards,

David

---------
http://www.myspace.com/davidgarciabluesharp