[Harp-L] Preieir Model 76 Schematic

I was hoping that one of you cats out there may be able to steer me in the right direction  in my search for  a schematic for a very early (not sure of the year) Premier Model 76.  I'm guessing very early 50s.   I found one that is in almost showroom condition aesthetically, but needs a little work on the amp.   This model uses the 7F7 preamp tubes.   I've been searching the internet and am comming up with nothin'.
I'm almost sure one or more of you guys has one or has had one in the past. Feel free to email me off  list if you like.
Thanks in advance.
And..............Happy Holidays to you all.  Hope you get all the amps, mics and harps that you asked Santa for.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowsk
www.bluesworldorder.net
www.myspace.com/harpwezo