[Harp-L] Re: Harper , an inspirational player

I saw Harper a few months ago at Briggs Farm fest in PA.  All I can say is "unbelievable". & yes he is a very polite and humble man.  He stood there for over an hour signing CDs & talking to every person in the line.  He was very open about how he plays and was very encouraging for a newbie like me.  Harper was the best act at the festival & I heard he was also the highest CD seller.  His band is also unbelievable & they are all a really nice bunch of guys.

You all must check out Harper.

Happy Holidays, Rachel