[Harp-L] New Issue of Harmonica Happenings

I just got my copy. I want to welcome and thank JP Pagan for becoming the
new editor. I also want to thank Roger Bale for all of his work in the past.
A fine torch passer indeed! I think the new color format is awesome and I
look forward to upcoming issues. Which reminds me, I also have to mail in my
check for renewing my SPAH membership. One of the many benefits of being a
SPAH member is receiving issues of Harmonica Happenings. I am also looking
forward to the new SPAH website that Bob Cohen is now creating. What a great
time to be a harmonica player and member of SPAH. One of my goals in my new
studio/venue project is to make sure that when a harp player crosses my path
I fill him/her in on what SPAH is all about and encourage them to join the
team!

On a final note I was pleased to see that my picture made it into the very
end of this new issue. I see that my new nickname is "Unknown"! Cool stuff,
very bluesy and hip. And they even included the hole in my head!

Warren "The Unknown" Bee