Re: [Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi "Live n' Well in the 20th Century

J.P....

Tho this HOMEMADE CD is out of stock but here is the listing....I hope to get this redone soon!
thanx for your interest

Rob Paparozzi & The Hudson River Rats
"Live & Well in the 20th Century"
Live & Studio Cuts (1989-90)

1) Hoy, Hoy, Hoy
2) No Money Down (Live)
3) Aint that a Lotta Love
4) Six Days on the Road (Live)
5) Everbody's Cryin' Mercy
6) I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water (Live)
7) Iko-Iko (Live)
9) Baby I Love You (not the same vers as First Take CD)
10) Ain't Got no Home (Live)
11) Two Trains Runnin' (Live)

Bonus Tracks
12) Hellhound Jubilee (Original-Demo)
13) I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water (DUET) Rob - Vocals & Harp with Howard Levy-Piano

Best, Rob Paparozzi

----- Original Message ----- From: "J.P. Labbé" <jplabbe15@xxxxxxxxx>