Re: [Harp-L] Re: JJ Milteau plays "What a wonderful world"

Not to stray too far from the topic but the Prairie Home Companion show they did this year at the Minnesota State Fair had a couple of young fiddle players who were just superb. I think they were not even 13 years old. They had the feel nailed.

I think the JJ Milteau recording Routes is superb. It is older and as far as I know no longer available. Personally I would be quite pleased to be able to claim that youtube version of What a Wonderful World as mine but I do understand the criticisms. fjm