Re: [Harp-L] My grandpa playing on myspace

He couldn't have  been more right. I have drilled this in my sons, and
Godsons head for about 10  years now. I always tell them that if you play the wrong
note, but at the right  time, it is much better than playing the wrong note at
the wrong time. Of course  the right note is what we strive for all of the
time but still.........you get  my drift.

          Your Grandfather  sounds like a cool guy dude.

         Randy
        BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 12/16/2007 2:21:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,