[Harp-L] austin in the rearview

I see where you are coming to New Orleans.  My name is Harvey Berman, and I live here in the Big Easy.  I play harp with a band called Sheena and the Swamp Dogs.  I have a gig tomorrow, Sunday Dec 16 at an old Historic Club called the Old Point.  We Start at 6:00 PM, and will play for 3 to 4 hours depending on the crowd.  You are welcome to come and Sit in.

They shoot a lot of movie scenes at the Old Point, Including those in the Movie Ray.  I know you will enjoy it.  There is no cover and it is a local crowd, not a lot of tourists.  Directions:  The Old Point is on the West Bank of the Mississippi, in Historic Old Algiers Point. The easiest way to get to the Old Point is to go to the end of Canal Street on the  and catch the free(It will cost you $1 to come back across)  Canal Street Ferry.  The Old Point is 6 or 8 blocks east of the ferry terminal.  You have to go down one street, however, because the road to the ferry is one way going the wrong direction.  Go east to Oliver St. and the Old Point is on the corner.  Look forward to maybe seeing you.  You can't miss me, I am the one blowing harp.

Harvey Berman