To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi's Harmonica Record

Great news that Rob is coming out with a new CD! In the meantime, one of
the top CD's in my rotation for the past 6 years has been Rob with the
Hudson River Rats "Live 'n Well in the 20th Century". I believe it was
self-produced and may be out of print, or maybe you can still get it on his
web site. It really captures that live Paparozzi vibe - great harp, great
vocals, great songs. A real treat if you haven't heard it, and a must for
any Rob P. fan.

I picked mine up at SPAH (another good reason to go to SPAH if you can).
Too bad Rob's been so busy with touring that it's been a while since he's
made a SPAH appearance ... well, too bad for us, but great for him!