[Harp-L] Austin in the rearview

. . . . it was a rainy night in Austin but 6th street was still packed. Sat in with Jimmi Lee and his band at friends bar Friday night. A three hour set with no breaks, had em rockin. Was going to get a room but hit the road in the middle of a big thunder storm, crack crack !
  Blew past Houston and am now in Winnie, Texas on my way to the Big Easy. Want to get there before night and see what I can roust up. Should be warm and It's one of the few places I haven't been so I'm looking forward to it.
   Played nine holes of disc(frisbee) golf in Austin in the light rain. It's one of my past times when on the road. There are courses in most cities, Austin has four or five. Played in Phoenix, Kingman, Idaho Falls, and Iowa somewhere. Always have a harp along because the courses are usually in a park.
   Off to New Orleans.
  Harp  along,
  Reach