[Harp-L] re: Irish harp (fiddle tunes)/duos

I believe Mark Graham and Tom Sauber would please anyone interested in Irish tunes, fiddle tunes, and duos (I read somewhere that Brendan Power was inspired by Mark Graham after hearing him play fiddle tunes on the diatonic)...

MG & TS have a Cd called Thought I Heard It Blow, harmonica and claw hammer banjo.  I bought it years ago directly from Mark Graham after a couple of e-mails.   A quick look on the www makes me think that still may be one of only two ways to get it (the other being from Tom Sauber directly.)  For me... it's a masterpiece.  For all the times I've listened to it, I never seem to hear it the same way twice.   MG has another great record available at Elderly Instruments (among other places) called Southern Old Time Harmonica.  Another great recording.  Duo stuff, solo stuff, all sorts of stuff.

http://www.mongrelfolk.com/mark.html
http://www.tombradalice.com/tom.html
http://www.elderly.com/recordings/items/GRAHAM80001.htm

Jim.