Re: [Harp-L] Some rare Walter Horton for download

Chris C escribió:
Is this available violating copyrights issues?
I can't believe we are reading this without mentioning if it is >legal or not.

Fernando Toral

As none of these recordings are currently in print, and there is no money being exchanged, I'm afraid the question of "legality" doesn't interest me too much. Sue me.:)
Chris
Do you own the masters of those tapes?
Have you bought them from the owner?

If not, you're stealing from someone, mostly if you are allowing a free download from goods that should be paid.

I won't sue, I know my rights.

Fernando Toral