[Harp-L] Ken Deifik's New CD Is Available For a Listen

Friends,
My new CD, 'Music For Small Audience', is available today.

This is a totally solo effort, just me singing 10 brand new songs and playing guitar and of course harmonica. If you're interested, please visit my website at

http://www.HarmonicaGuitar.com/

There's a jukebox on the site that plays three songs and two harmonica solos.

If you'd like to buy the CD there are a bunch of different options. Hopefully the website makes this easy to figure out, but just in case:

1. If you have a Gmail account you can use GoogleCheckout and a credit card.
2. You can use PayPal if you have a PayPal account.
3. In a few days I'll be able to take credit cards directly, so if you want to do that, just email me and I'll let you know when that's available.
4. If you want to pay by check, just email me and with your address and I'll send your CD out at once. I'll send you the address where you can mail the check.

One last thing - in the shopping cart there's a place where you can enter a discount code for my friends. Just type the word 'harp', without the quotes, into that box and you'll get two bucks off your purchase.

Come to my website and listen to my new songs. I'll bet you'll get a kick out of them.

Best,
Ken
http://www.HarmonicaGuitar.com/