Re: [Harp-L] Some rare Walter Horton for download

Is this available violating copyrights issues?
I can't believe we are reading this without mentioning if it is legal or not.

Fernando Toral

Ken Brocx escribió:
For those of you who are having problems downloading from rapidshare I've
made these available here:

http://www.hoodooharp.com/media/share/WalterHorton/

-Ken