[Harp-L] Subject: YouTube Old Masters: SBWII, Sonny Terry/Brownie McGhee, Walter Horton

Not sure if these videos have been posted before (I haven't seen  them), but
they're very clear and close up...the first of Rice Miller  (Sonny Boy
Williamson, II), singing and playing: "I'm a Lonely Man"

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG3Z_R9wJ-w_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG3Z_R9wJ-w)

 the second of Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee doing 'Stranger Blues'  in
1963...

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcfFxadadNA_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcfFxadadNA)

and the 3rd,  Big Walter Horton  - Shakey's Blues - 1965

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LF-DSSuY84_ (http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=0LF-DSSuY84)

Elizabeth

products.