[Harp-L] Another XB-40 FS

In a message dated 12/10/2007 11:34:48 A.M.  Eastern Standard Time, bob
loomis writes:

I have one Hohner  XB-40 Extreme Bender model in the key of C, barely used
(why I'm selling)
and  in its original case with soft cloth and little booklet. AFAIK, the
cheapest  price for these new on the Web is $82 and some change. I'll send this
one to a  new owner for $65 including shipping. E-mail me off list if interested.

I  too have one I'd part with, for the same reason.  Mine is in key of A  but
if it came with a cloth, i threw it away.  Reply offlist.
Ron, FL  Keys - captron100@xxxxxxx

products.