[Harp-L] Leaving Phoenix,

. . . . . am very suprised I didn't play much while here because there is so much going on.
  Leaving tomorrow for the mountains of New Mexico(Silver City) with a few stops in between.
  Have to climb Picacho Peak on Route 10, west of Tucson. You can bet your life there will be some harp sounds coming from that peak, then a visit to the Saguaro National Park, a very cool place. Speaking of cool places, Silver City is at the foot of the Rockies and on the Continential Divide and there's gold in dem dar hills. After that it's a long drive to Austin, Texas but I'll take my time and make some choice stops along the way. Supposed to have some rare snow tomorrow so I might be treated to some great visuals. Hope to run into some harp guys in Austin. Ignition ready, all systems go.

  I'm Thankful,
  Reach