[Harp-L] Re: What position? was Double Stop example on Youtube

I believe that is fifth position.

  Dave Payne Sr.
  Elk River harmonicas
  www.elkriverharmonicas.com
David Smith <dustydave38@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I was watching this video on youtube, and just happened to have a Bb
diatonic harp in my hand and started playing along.
It worked! The song seems to be in the key of D minor. That would
have me playing cross harp for the key of F major,
the relative major key for Dm. Is that right? If so, what position
would I be playing in on the Bb harp on this tune?

Thanks from a Newbie.
Dusty Dave