[Harp-L] Richard Sleigh and Dennis Gruenling Jam Class CD 1

I've posted a review of the above-named CD to my harmonica blog at:
http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp

I'll sum it up briefly here: I was amazed to hear how brilliantly this modestly produced (and beyond modestly packaged) CD is conceived and performed by Sleigh and Gruenling.  Dennis's website says that this is a limited production CD.  I strongly advise anyone who likes blues and blues harmonica to go to Dennis's site at http://www.dennisgruenling.com/misccds.htm and listen to the samples there, then buy a copy of the CD before they're all gone.

Details at Myspace at the URL above. Kudos to Richard and Dennis for this little gem.

Regards,
Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter