[Harp-L] metronome with shuffle beat

I have the Dr Rhythm and my drummer does as well.
I don't really like the tone and would rather use a loop on the PC, but...
I got the RP-200a (Richard, I hope you're getting a royalty).
I just checked out the drum patterns to see what it has and it has a blues and a couple of country beats that would qualify as shuffle beats. You can adjust the tempo, it's less than the Dr. Beat, and now you can leave the Bassman at home. ;)

For setting tempos at gigs the Dr. Rhythm is great, but for rehearsing it is really grating. I also have an old stand-alone drum machine that is cool for practicing in the living room. Also, cheap electronic keyboards have pretty good beats for practice.

(The RP-200A less than $100 at AMS right now. It's cheaper than the boss, but won't fit in the pocket of a gig bag.)

Ned