From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of blyburn@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 3:14 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Busking Street Amp

I am looking for an amp that I can play on the street and will hold up
to the rigors of being moved around.  I would like to have something
like a mouse (can't find one in good shape) that I can plug in to
recharge it.  Anyone have comments on the: Crate Taxi Crate Limo Roland
Street Cube Other Options

Thanks,
Bryan