[Harp-L] Harp rack - other options, stand mounted?

I built a microphone stand mounted harp rack with a microphone included.

For a photo of my home-made devise, check out my website:
www.madcatmusic,net

Then go to the photos page.
Then click on the 3rd from the last photo.

I greatly prefer a microphone stand mounted harp rack to a neck harp rack, but I have a K&M neck rack as a back-up.

Madcat - you mentioned a mic-stand mounted setup.
I'm playing in a rack, but if I set it up so that I can play totally relaxed (instead of craning my neck) my chin hits the harp when singing (yeah, yeah big mouth).

I'd prefer something that was mic stand mounted, but haven't seen the trick setup for that (yet). Any tips, ideas, ... solutions?

Thanks!

Ned

Peter Madcat Ruth madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.madcatmusic.net