VS: [Harp-L] My comment on Jason Ricci

Matter of taste how good Rice Miller, John Lee Williamson, Little Walter Jacobs and Walter Horton were as harp players. To me, recordings are enough to convince me of their greatness.

Passed harp players should be listened to. Carey Bell, Paul DeLay, Gary Primich and many others are on my playing list. Doesn't matter if I can't go out to see them.

Harri