[Harp-L] Re: third position

Jim,

The relation you describe between 2nd position (G on a C harp) and 5th
position (Em on a C harp) is the same as the one between 3rd (Am on a
G harp) and 12th (C on a G harp). This setting is the one I use the
most (I am not a blues player), and I find 3rd position to be much
sexier than 5th. I mostly use it in the mid and upper octaves.