[Harp-L] Jason Ricci

I am far more impressed with Jason Ricci as a human being than for his
harmonica prowess. As a man he represents qualities that in my opinion must
be admired. His ability to overcome obstacles, his dogged determination and
work ethic, his love of life and people, his pride and comfort with his
sexuality, his respect for his instrument/craft along with his sharing
nature just to name a few. We can all learn a lot from this living legend.

Warren Bee