  From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx
  To: academys@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx ; peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx ; BradKava@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 10:26 PM
  Subject: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci superharp?
  .

  Since you don't think Jason "is the greatest thing since sliced bread" and have also specifically commented negatively on his voice (comparing him to John Lee Hooker of all people, for some reason that seems to defy logic) - you can easily skip over, delete or otherwise ignore any "Jason Ricci" posts.

  !