Re: [Harp-L] rack processors

A couple years ago I was playing through rack system:  Mesa Boogie 20/20
power amp, a Line 6 Pod XT Pro rack effects processor, and a 4x12 cab.  It
sounded pretty radical.  In this case I plugged the mic into the Pod.  (I
still have this entire system, but I rarely play it anymore.)

I also used the Pod in other configurations, mostly through the effects loop
of amps, in this case I plugged my mic into the amp.

At other times I plugged the mic into the Pod and the Pod directly into a
board or digital recorder.

I don't think you will need a mixer of your own.  The Lexicon surely has an
XLR line out to go into the PA mixer (if that is the way you want to use
it.)

Richard Hunter may be a lot more help than I on this...

-Spec20