[Harp-L] Some stuff for sale

Hi guys,

Two weeks ago I was at a bankruptcy auction for a longtime local music store, and their remaining harmonica inventory came up. The auctioneers broke them up into some odd lots (not being knowledgeable, or course) and I wound up with about 50 Hohner Marine Bands, MS series Blues Harps, and Special 20s, plus a bunch of Lee Oskar reedplates, and some Examina testers. I pulled what I think I'm likely to use and the rest are going to be available to harp-lers on a first-come basis, at much cheaper than retail price (probably below wholesale these days). Email me for a list, and I'll keep updating as things go. I'm not going to post the exact list here because it will change quite a bit as I get responses, and in the past I've had people email on things long after posted (so note that this is going up on 12/1/07). And, I suppose if someone wanted the whole lot I could take a little less. Many are in the less common keys (NO "C" or "A" harps, for example) but this is a good opportunity to fill in gaps in your sets. So email me if interested. This offer will be good until they're gone or one week from now, whichever comes first. What remains will either be ebay fodder or I'll just keep them for my own future needs. If I get inspired to do some housecleaning at the same time I might send a supplementary list of a few mics, etc from my own collection that need to find new homes but we'll see how it goes. And, I also think some trading might be OK too.