Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Book on making a living in music...

"Message: 9
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 12:15:02 +0100
From: "Mox GOWLAND"  <mox.g@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp-L] Subject: Re: Book on making  a living in
music...
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:  EGS1217@xxxxxxx

Elizabeth wrote :
Found  an interesting site with some Jazz book/cd's I want..came across this

as well for anyone interested in pursuing careers in the music
industry..there
are other cd's and books too, nice site to  peruse:

_Click  here: Any Instrument Sheet Music - Making A Living  In Your Local
Music Market  (Reference Book - Any Instrument)_

If anyone had problems getting through, these tinyurls should get you  there!

http://tinyurl.com/2kvb9c

http://tinyurl.com/2sbnd8

Hope this helps
mox"